SK-II Pitera Facial Treatment Mask
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A cult-favorite sheet mask that immerses your skin in intense hydration.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Uneven skin tone
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more…
Packed with an exceptional concentration of pitera, this mask takes your skin to the next level of crystal clear. The award-winning Japanese sheet mask is drenched in as much pitera as a 30 mL of Facial Treatment Essence (1/3 of a small bottle). Pitera is a bio-ingredient rich in vitamins, organic acids, minerals, and amino acids that work together to enhance skin cell renewal.
What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals and is free of fragrance and colorants.
- Boosts Moisture, Editor’s Choice — 2017 Harper’s Bazaar 150 Beauty Must-Haves
- Best Face Mask — 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 InStyle Best Beauty Buys
- The Facial — 2016 IntoTheGloss.com ITG Top 25
- Best Face Mask, Social Media Choice — 2015 Examiner.com Best in Beauty Awards
- Best Specialty Skin Product, Editor's Pick — 2015 Details Grooming Awards
- Best Face Mask — 2015 Brides Beauty Awards
Water, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA. *Pitera.
-Apply once or twice a week or as needed.
-When incorporating into your skin care routine, use the sheet mask after you cleanse and tone.
-Start with a dry, cleansed face.
-Place the sheet mask over eye area first, then gently spread over face.
-Pat gently but firmly to ensure mask fits well onto skin.
-Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, as desired.
-Gently remove mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin, or wipe off. Do not rinse.
-Discard the mask after a single use.